четверг, 30 июля 2020 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.400 (Garage 60s)

Air Boys -- I Feel Alone
Ascendors -- I Won't Be Home
Baron Thomas & the Blue Crystals -- Tension
Blues Invention -- The Third Side Of Life
Boots -- Gloria
Chain-Gang -- Little Black Book
Chinchilas -- Crying
Cinders -- Gloria
Conrad Asmus -- Summertime
Crowns -- You're My Only Love
Dave Travis Extreme -- Last Night the Flowers Bloomed
Different Parts -- I
Dynamics Unlimited -- The Tide Rises
Fabulous Spectaculars -- Boo Da Rac Ka Sacky
Fabulous Wunz -- Please
Freddie Haeffner & the American Stars -- Girl Of My Times
Hazards -- Tinted Green
I Goldenmen -- Statale 16
I Pelati -- Come I Ragazzi Di Via Paal
I Provos -- Non È Facile
Illusions -- Gloria
Inquirers -- Never Meant To Be
Jackson Investment Company -- What Can I Do
James Spencer & Herd -- Daddy's Little Angel
Java Men -- Don't Lead Me On
Kidds -- See What My Love Means
Knights Of Day -- Why Do You Treat Me So Bad
Kolmans -- Quando Occhi Fissi
Kruisers -- It's the Way She...
Los Pasos -- Tiempos Felices
Lost -- Back Door Blues
Loved Ones -- Life Of My Own
Lyonaires -- Why You Been Gone So Long
Malibus -- Poor Daddy Blue
Marco & the Forrest -- Non Serve Piangere
Montells -- Watch Out For That Guy
Moondogs -- Trying To Make You See
No-Na-Mee's -- Just Wanna Be Myself
Other Four -- Why
Ourselves -- Keep On Tryin'
Play Boys -- Pourquoi
Rob Roys -- Do You Girl
Rogues -- It's the Same All Over the World
S.J. & Crossroads -- Darkest Hour (part I)
Sas-Shades -- Folks In Town
Shakers -- My Lucky Day
Showmen -- Naughty Girl
Sleepers -- Time Will Tell
Squires -- Gloria
Squires -- the Original
Squires -- We Can Try
Sunrisers -- I Saw Her Yesterday
Teenagers -- You Don't Love Me
Telstars -- Tu Sei Lontana
Terry & the Telstars -- Stop & Think
Thee Midniters -- Empty Heart
Tikis -- Rock'n Robin
Twelfth Night -- I Don't Believe You
Unit Two Plus 2 -- He's Got A Good Thing Going
Unknown -- Que Ce Passe
Vandals -- You Lied To Me
Vipers -- She Just Goes Her Way
Whigs -- You're Gonna Lose Her

2 комментария:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...