среда, 19 августа 2020 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.442 (Garage 60s)

18th Century Quartet -- Distant Relative
Alarm Clocks -- Louie Louie
Alarm Clocks -- No Reason To Complain
Alarm Clocks -- Yeah
All Stars -- I'm Sorry
Anteeeks -- I Don't Want You
Barries -- Loneliest Man In Town
Beep Beep And the Road Runners -- Don't Run
Beep Beep And the Road Runners -- Watermelon Man
Belmonts -- Nothing In Return
Bill Piatt -- Taste Of Honey
Black Curtain -- 10
Bo Allen -- I Hope You're Proud
Bondsmen -- I See the Light
Buccaneers -- Please Go Steady with Me
Buddy's Buddies -- I Love My Baby
Bugs -- Albert, Albert
Chants -- Elaina
Coachmen -- Mr. Moon
Courtmen -- I've Got To Let You Go
Craftsmen -- For You Babe
Dale Gregory & the Shouters -- Did Ya Need To Know
Danny & the Counts -- Ode To the Wind
Darts -- Wicked Ways
Del-Rays -- Like I Do
Dick Thunder -- My Shadow Do
Donny Rae & the Defiants -- Beatle Mania
Downliners Sect -- Bad Storm Coming
Eddie Alexander And the Greats -- I'm In Love
Elegant Four -- I'm Tired
Elites -- One Potato
End -- Can't Get Free
Explosion -- Sunshine
Fabulous Four -- Now You Cry
Frantics -- Why
Gear System -- I Made A Little Girl Cry
Hallmarks -- Nightmare
Hallmarks -- Soul Shakin' Psychedelic Sally
Hallmarks -- the Only Girl
Hartbeet Band -- Wait Till Then (demo)
Jimmy Davis -- I Can't Love You Anymore
Kempy And the Guardians -- Love For A Price
Lee Grant & the Capitols -- That's What Worries Me
Lil' Boys Blue -- Take You Away
Lords -- Sweet Words
Los Apson -- Susie Q
Los Crich -- All Strung Out Over You
Los Reos -- Todos Aman Al Payaso
Moongazers (vocal Gino Wertz) -- Louie Louie
Nightrockers -- Junction No. 1
Noblemen 4 -- I Can Hear Raindrops
Oscar Hamond & the Majestics -- My Girl Is Waiting
Our Mothers' Children -- I'll Make You Sorry
Palace Guards -- And Then You
Palace Guards -- Barbara
Palace Guards -- I'm Gonna Meet Her
Perceptions -- I'm A Fool
Phil Jones & the Unknown Blues -- 300 Pounds Of Joy
Pogs -- Claret And Tears
Ramrods -- Since You Broke My Heart
Reminiscents -- Please Lie To Me
Rogues -- the Wet Look
S. E. Rogie -- Twist with the Morningstars
Sands -- How Blind Can You Be
Second Thoughts -- Run Back Home
Shadden And the King Lears -- All I Want Is You
Shades Of Depression -- I’m A Fool
Southern Gentlemen -- Mean, Mean, City
Sparkles -- Oh, Girls, Girls
Spencer's Van Dykes (vocal Eddie Zarate) -- I'll Blow My Mind
Syndicate -- Getting Closer
Syndicate -- I'm In A Bad Way
Syndicate -- It's Simple
Syndicate -- Salt Crackers
Syndicate -- She Haunts You
Thee Sixpence -- (Gotta Get The) First Plane Home
Timne -- Peter Pan Blow Up
Tony Franks with the Night Riders -- You Loose Me Quick
Tracers -- Who Do You Love
Travis Pike's Tea Party -- If I Didn't Love You Girl
Underbeats -- Sweet Words Of Love
Unknown -- [I Want You]
Unknown -- Summertime
Unknown -- Unknown
Unknowns -- On My Mind
Valiants -- I'm Getting Tired Of You
Viscount V -- She Doesn't Know
Volcanoes -- Someone Like You
Voyagers -- Away
Vyt -- I Haven't Got You
Yvon Bonneville -- Monsieur Jean

11 комментариев:

  1. Thanks Ivan for the links but technical problems with Pixeldrain prevent me from downloading some volumes (441, 442, 443 & 449), maybe I have to wait a few days, maybe I should wait a few days and then try again.

    Kind regards,

    Mukse

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. yes, it seems that some pixeldrain servers have been offline cause the first link for #449 suddenly restored by itself

    anyway you now are able to download #449
    as for the others i started reuploading #443 and it will take take the whole day if there'll be no reconnects

    i live in the deep countryside of Russia, we have mobile internet only that is not stable

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. No problem Ivan I'll wait for you to create new links.
      (I just tried the link of volume 449 and it works fine)

      Kind regards,

      Mukse

      Удалить
  3. Damn, I'm too late again. Could you maybe reup that one again, please? That woul be awesome ✌🏻🌞

    ОтветитьУдалить

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...