среда, 19 августа 2020 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.453 (Early Blues)

 Albert Ammons -- Roses Of Picardy
Albert Ammons, Pete Johnson & Meade Lux Lewis -- Boogie Woogie Prayer
Blind Boy Fuller -- What's That Smells Like Fish
Blind Joe (Willie Reynolds) -- Married Man Blues
'Blues Boy' Bill -- Come On Babe
Bob Coleman -- Sing Song Blues
Bob White -- I'm the Boogie Woogie Man
Bryant's Jubilee Quartet -- I Want To Be Ready (take 1)
Buddy Moss -- You've Got To Give Me Some Of It
Carl Campbell And Orchestra -- Goin' Down To Nashville
Clifford Gibson -- Hard-Headed Woman Blues
Curtis Jones -- Sugar Bowl Blues
Dinah Washington -- Long John Blues
Ebonaires -- Come In Mr. Blues
Edna Thomas -- Negro Spirituals (I'se Been Buked , Gonna Lay Down My Life)
Florida Kid -- Baby, Take Me Back
Florida Kid -- I'm Going Back On the Farm
Floyd Jones -- Keep What You Got
Floyd Jones -- Stockyard Blues
Frank Stokes -- 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do (part 1)
Furry Lewis -- Mistreatin' Mama
Gabriel Brown -- Not Now, I'll Tell You When
George Thomas -- Fast Stuff Blues
Golden Gate Quartet -- Hide Me In Thy Bosom
Gray Haired Bill -- Gertrude
Gray Haired Bill -- I'm A Hard Working Man
Ida Cox -- My Mean Man Blues #1
Jesse James -- Sweet Petunia
John Lee Hooker -- Burnin' Hell
John Lee Hooker -- Mambo Chillun
John Lee Hooker -- Sunny Land
John Sellers -- Let Me Be Your Sidetrack
Johnny Temple -- Old '98' Blues
Johnny Williams -- Fat Mouth
Johnson Boys -- Prater Blues
Kid Cole -- Hard Hearted Mama Blues
Kid Prince Moore -- Honey Dripping Papa
Kokomo Arnold -- Cold Winter Blues
Kokomo Arnold -- Money Tree Man
Kokomo Arnold -- Shake That Thing
Leonard Scott -- At the Bottom
Lightnin' Hopkins -- California Mudslide
Lil Green -- Blowtop Blues
Lil Green -- I Gotta Have It
Lil Green -- Lonely Woman
Lil Green -- Them There Eyes
Lil Johnson -- If You Don't Give Me What I Want
Little Caesar -- Big Eyes
Little Caesar -- Wonder Why I'm Leaving
Little Mt. Zion Choir -- No Ways Weary
Little Son Joe -- Key To the World
Little Walter -- I Just Keep Loving Her
Lonnie Clark -- Broke Down Engine
Lonnie Clark -- Down In Tennessee
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Deep-Blue-Sea Blues
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Down In the Dumps
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Georgia Grind
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Lu's Blues
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Marked Woman
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- Scat, Skunk
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- That Made Him Mad
Louise 'Blue Lu' Barker -- You Ain't Had No Blues
Lowell Fulson -- Crying Blues
Lucille Bogan -- Shave 'em Dry
Mary Mack -- Every Man
Mary Mack -- I Vouch For My Man
Memphis Jug Band -- Move That Thing
Memphis Jug Band -- You Got Me Rollin'
Memphis Minnie -- Conjur Man
Memphis Slim -- Me, Myself And I
Memphis Slim -- Old Taylor
Mildred White -- Kind Hearted Woman
Mississippi Sheiks -- Driving That Thing
Mitchell's Christian Singers -- Somewhere In Heaven (You'll Find Me)
Mitchell's Christian Singers -- What Are They Doing In Heaven!
Mitchell's Christian Singers -- When A Man Feels Discouraged
Ollie Shepard -- Blues 'bout My Gal
Ollie Shepard -- Hard Times Is On Me
Ollie Shepard -- I'm Stepping Out Tonight
Ollie Shepard -- Jitterbugs Broke It Down
Ollie Shepard -- Li'l Liza Jane
Ollie Shepard -- Octavia Blues
Ollie Shepard -- Oh Maria
Ollie Shepard -- Pay Day Blues
Ollie Shepard -- Sugar Woman Blues
Ollie Shepard -- Sweetest Thing Born
Ollie Shepard -- Throw This Dog A Bone
Ollie Shepard -- True Love Blues
Ollie Shepard -- You Got Me Wondering
Paramount Jubilee Singers -- My Soul Is A Witness (take 2)
Paupers -- Blue Sunday Morning
Richard 'Rabbit' Brown -- Never Let the Same Bee Sting You Twice
Rising Star Gospel Singers -- I Want Wings
Rising Star Gospel Singers -- Thou Servant's Prayer
Roosevelt Graves -- Woke Up This Morning (With My Mind On Jesus)
Rosie Mae Moore -- School Girl Blues
Sam Theard -- I Wonder Who's Boogiein' My Woogie
State Street Ramblers -- Do Right Blues
State Street Swingers with Mary Mack -- Don't Tear My Clothes No. 2
State Street Swingers with Mary Mack -- Rattlesnakin' Daddy
State Street Swingers with Mary Mack -- You Can't Do That To Me
Sunset Four Jubilee Singers -- Wade In the Water
Tommy Griffin -- Dying Sinner Blues (part 2)
Tommy Griffin -- Mistreatment Blues
Tommy Griffin -- Snake Hipping Blues
Tommy Jenkins with the Mountain Stars -- Travelling Shoes (part 2)
Washboard Sam -- I'm Gonna Keep My Hair Parted
William Harris -- Early Morning Blues
William Harris -- I'm Leavin' Town
William Harris -- Kansas City Blues
William Harris -- Keep Your Man Out Of Birmingham
William Moore -- Midnight Blues
Willie 'Boodle It' Right -- West Texas Blues
Willie Harris -- Lonesome Midnight Dream

1 комментарий:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...