воскресенье, 7 ноября 2021 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.481 (Garage 60s)

 





4 Wheels -- Mary Mary
Best -- Was It a Lie
Bill Stamper and the Questions -- I Never Thought I'd See The Day
Bill Stamper and the Questions -- Royal Blood
Blue Echoes -- How Do I Tell Her
Blue Rebellions -- Tell Me
Bobby & the Boss Hosses -- There's a Time and a Place
Bootwigs -- About a Man
Boss Blues -- Before the Dawn
Bue-Cotts -- I’m Going to Come Home to You
Century's -- Endless Search
Chieftones (Canada's All Indian Band) -- I Shouldn't Have Did What I Done
Chimps -- When She Knocks at the Door
Clifford Knous -- Gone Away
Clifford Knous -- True Lovin'
Color Us Cool -- Is It Real
Cory and the Knightsmen -- Sittin in a Railway Station
Crees-4 -- Misunderstanding
Cutups -- Double Date
Cutups -- She Has Gone
Danys -- Little Girl
Darks -- Desierto
Dave Scherer & the Castels -- Sloopy Can Penguin
Deacons -- Just Like a Shadow
Delcords -- I Got Wise
DeRons -- Jennifer
Dick Roby -- Suzie-Q
Dick Roby -- Work Song
Discotees -- I Always Will
Dogs együttes -- Hova siet ez az élet
Donnie (music arrangement Larry LaVigne) -- You're No Good
Driving Wheels -- She Comes Running
Eden and the Adnaps -- Someday
Egyptians -- Love Me Right Now
Egyptians -- Suzanne
Enchanters IV -- Route 66
Epics -- She's an Eye Opener
Evil -- Short Life
Fantastic Emanons -- Duh
Fantastic Emanons -- Sippy Sippy Sop Slop
Fifth Order -- Baby Please Don’t Go
Five More -- She Cares
Flintrocks -- Dynosaur
Frankie Angel et Les Auréoles -- Ne Reviens Pas
Gary Hahn -- Goodbye Girl
Ghosters -- Come Cry for Me
Ghosters -- Traveling Light
Good Tymes -- Just a Little Bit Closer
Grand Prees -- No Time to Lose
Great Compromise -- Let the Evening Roll On
Hackers -- Angel Love
Hallmarks -- Stop Stop Keep Out
Hard Times -- Fortune Teller
Henchmen -- Stone, Stone
Holidays Combo -- Little Miss Hurt
Idlers -- I Need You
Infinity's End -- Hey Lenna
Infinity's End -- the Way You're Talking to Me
Inner Depths -- Nowhere
Intrigues -- I'll Sigh Over You
Jades -- When Shadows Fall
Jayhawkers -- Send Her Back
Jayhawkers -- To Have a Love (As Sweet as You)
Jerry Ashley & the Dynamics Unlimited -- Don't Tell Me Why
Jim Moore and the Students -- Indiana Calling
Just IV -- I've Got No One
Kazeeches -- You Told a Lie
Les Internes -- Je Suis Libre (De Faire Ce Que Je Veux) (I'm Free)
Los Buitres -- Sin Parar
Los Eskal -- Después De Las 8
Lost Ones -- I Can't Believe You
Madhatters -- Who's That Girl !
Marauders -- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Marquis -- Walkin' Stranger
Mar-Vels -- Run Around Baby
Merseymen -- Give Me Time
Mitch & Mystys -- I Lost My Head
Mods -- You Gotta Stop
Monkey Hunters -- Living with Me
Moon Rakers -- Time and a Place
Morticians -- If There Is Tomorrow
Mr. Big and the Little Men -- Memory in My Mind
Mustangs -- Hard on Me
Naughty Boys -- Heart
Nomads Four -- Be on Your Way
Objections -- I'm Through
Offbeats -- Louisiana
Outcasts -- I Didn't Have to Love Her Anymore
Outcasts -- Set Me Free
Oxfords -- It Serves You Right
Panicks -- Bad Doreen
Panicks -- Each to His Own
Paul Chaplain -- the Hearse
Paupers -- Never Send You Flowers
Paymarks -- Louise
Pebbles -- Endless Tears
Phil V and the Viscounts -- Baby Don't Stop
Phinx -- Everything's Right
Prince and the Paupers -- Don't Wake Up
Professionals feat. Chas Holiday -- Lonely World
Purple Haze -- Midnite Hour
Question Mark & the Mysterians -- I Love You Baby (Like Nobody's Business)
R.C. & Joanne Holmes -- Sweet Evil Empress of Love
Rave-Ons -- I'd Never Let You Go
Ravins -- Andy
Real Bobby Reno -- the Frog
Real Thing -- I Don't Need You
Rick Roll and the Auroras -- To the Dancing Party
Rockin' Ramrods -- I Know You
Rockin' Ramrods -- I Love You No More
Roger Scaling -- Come on Baby
Ronnie & the Sinsashuns -- Laugh It up Baby
Ronnie Putirka -- Don't Shake Me Down
Roughnecks -- You're Driving Me Insane
Royal Knights -- I Don't Want to Go
Runaways -- I'm a Runaway
Runaways -- It Can't Be Long
Ryells Combo -- Only As Long As You Want It Hank's Big Chance
Sangralads -- Think of What You're Sayin'
Saxons -- Everybody Puts Her Down
Shadden & the King Lears -- Goodbye Little Girl
Shawkey Se'au and the Muffins -- Just One More Time
Shifting Sands -- I Can Tell
Shillings -- Just Like a Girl
Shōguns -- Well, All Right
Shon Dels Unlimited -- Like It or Lump It
Shondells -- Pretty Little Redbird
Showmen -- Don't Deceive
Society -- You Girl
Sophomores -- I Know I Should (Every Night)
Sound of Five -- It's a Thing of the Past
Sound Track -- Where Can I Go Reading
Spectacles -- but Now You're Gone
Tantrums (vocal O'Brien, Menger & Heath) -- You Win Again
Terry Davidson & the Barracudas -- Hurray for Hazel
Theze Few -- I Want Your Love
Those Naughty Boys -- Tell Me Why 
Torquettes -- Any More
Treds -- How Can I Tell Her
Uglies -- the Log
unknown -- Have Faith
unknown -- unknown
unknown -- unknown (2)
unknown [Frantics] -- Liphold Matron
Watchables -- [Laughing at You]
Wayne and the Wayouts -- Alone I Cry
We Want Help -- Tell Me Why People Dont Like Me
WordD -- Today Is Just Tomorrow's Yesterday (version)
Yorkshire Puddin -- Good Night Day
Zack Norman -- Givin' up Love

2 комментария:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...