воскресенье, 19 февраля 2023 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.504 (Garage Revival)

Acht Halbe -- Five Minutes
Apostles -- Too Late Now
Babe Rainbow -- Zeitgeist
Bama Lamas -- Sugar Snap
Barbary Coasters -- That's Why You're on My Mind
Black Angels -- Empires Falling
Broken Jug -- High Flyin' Bird
Broken Jug -- New Generation
Broken Jug -- Not Guilty
Cayman Kings -- All Nighters
Cayman Kings -- Yard of Junkies
Del-Gators -- Car Troubles
Die Sache -- Shadows
Drums -- Let's Go Surfing
Electric Mess -- Trash Talkin' Woman
Fabulous Courettes -- So What
Falling Spikes -- Don't Crowd Me
Fnords -- She's so Sinister
Growlers -- Camino Muerto
Growlers -- Sea Lion Goth Blues
Hexxers -- Knockin on Gravestones
King Salami and the Cumberland Three -- the Double-Switch
Kinki Machine -- Garage Marte
La Luz -- Don't Leave Me on the Earth
La Luz -- Lonely Dozer
La Luz -- Loose Teeth
Las Aspiradoras -- Abre La Cueva
Las Sombras -- Don't Talk to Me
Le Muffe -- Giungla D'Asfalto
Len Price 3 -- Mesmer
Len Price 3 -- When Death Comes for My Soul
Les Bof! -- Vie De Chien
Les Braqueurs -- the Snitch
Les Sexareenos -- Everybody Sexareeno!
Lime Spiders -- Save My Soul
Los Infraseres -- Ungaga Unga Unga
Maharajas -- Goodbye Sunshine
Maharajas -- the Summer Nights (Will Come)
Maharajas -- What More Can I Do
Miss Ludella Black -- Every Little Bit of Me
Miss Ludella Black -- I'm Not Playing Your Game No More
Miss Ludella Black -- Love You I
Miss Ludella Black -- Save My Soul
Miss Ludella Black -- the Brother I Never Had
Miss Ludella Black -- You Don't Know Right from Wrong
Monsters -- Pony Tail and Black Cadillac
Musicians of the British Empire -- Snack Crack
Musicians of the British Empire -- Unfold Me
Mystic Brew -- Without You
Night Times -- Bad Luck
Night Times -- Why Do I Cry
Night Times -- Won't Come Back
Night Times -- You Don't Love Me
Original Shitmakers -- Dirty Offer
Singles -- I'm In Love With You
Skeptics -- Hey Hey Baby
Skeptics -- They Don't Know Nothing
Sonido Alfredo -- Envidia
Strollers -- Six Foot Dirty Looking Beast
Thanes -- Baby I Ask You Why
Thanes -- I'll Keep My Pride
Trivial Heroes -- Barbara
Vipers -- Find Another
Vipers -- Run
Vipers -- When It Comes Our Turn
Von Zippers -- Spit and Polish
Voo-Dooms -- Meet Me Here (In New Orleans)
Voo-Dooms -- Von Devil's Girl
Woggles -- Kudzu Creep (live)
Wylde Tryfles -- Baby I Was Wrong
Wylde Tryfles -- Bad Game of Love
Wylde Tryfles -- Do It!
Wylde Tryfles -- Don't Leave Me Alone
Wylde Tryfles -- Fairyland
Wylde Tryfles -- Gonna Miss Me
Wylde Tryfles -- Heartbreaker
Wylde Tryfles -- I'm Movin' On
Wylde Tryfles -- My Confuzzion
Wylde Tryfles -- On the 99th Floor
Гражданская Оборона -- Метаморфоза
Хэппенинг -- Дрейф

4 комментария:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...