понедельник, 31 января 2022 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.486 (Garage Revival)

Alloy Six -- Eye to Eye
Alloy Six -- Woke up This Morning
Ar-Kaics -- Distemper
Ar-Kaics -- It's Not My World
Ar-Kaics -- Let Me In
Ar-Kaics -- Sick and Tired
Babe Rainbow -- Cool Cat Vibe
Babe Rainbow -- the Magician
Blue Light -- Let Her Pass
B-Sides --​ Put Your Lovin' on Me
Cardinals -- the Girl I Once Knew
Cool Jerks -- Astronaut
Cool Jerks -- Funny Things
Cool Jerks -- Over En Uit
Courettes -- Edge of My Nerves
Courettes -- T-C-H-A-U
Courettes -- Trash Can Honey
Creation Factory -- Ain't Gonna Let You Stay
Creation Factory -- Hallucination Generation
Creation Factory -- I Don't Know What to Do
Creation Factory -- Shame on You
Creation Factory -- the Woods
Creation Factory -- Why Can't You Make up Your Mind
Creation Factory -- You Be the Judge
Crocodylus -- My Love
Dead Tymes -- Painted Air
El Goodo -- Surreal Morning
Evil Thingies -- More Than What I Got
Gentlemen's Agreements -- Calamity Jane
Holy Trinity -- Fairy Horse
Holy Trinity -- the Golden Calf
Intercontinental Playboys -- Don't Tell Me
Jessica Fletchers -- Summer Holiday & Me
Los Tones -- Manipulation
Los Villanos De Boraville -- Maintaining My Cool
Los Wavy Gravies -- Monster Drag Race
Los Wavy Gravies -- There's in My Brain
Mark Sultan -- Let Me Out
Melting Ashes -- We Can Cry Free
Mentalettes -- Lovers' Wasteland
Mourning After -- Glad I Came
Mystery Lights -- Elevator Eyes
Mystery Lights -- Guitar Pickin' on You
Mystery Lights -- What Happens When You Turn the Devil Down
Omens -- Make It Last
Out-Four -- I'm Not Sure
Paul Orwell -- Little Reason
Paul Orwell -- Tell Me, Tell Me
Primitives -- Carry Me Home
Reaction -- a Good Place to Stand
Revox -- Unloved
Routes -- I Think I'd Wanna Die
Routes -- Tune Out, Switch Off, Drop In
Sunfruits -- Forest
Thunderbeats -- Always Want Some More
Thunderbeats -- Dark Days and Heartache
Thunderbeats -- Make You Mine
Tomb Weavers -- Collecting Tyme
Unknown Passage -- My Foolish Friends
Unknown Passage -- Sun's Going Down (live)
Waistcoats -- Into My Eyes
Waistcoats -- Stand in Line
Waistcoats -- Until I Find Her
Walking Screams -- Yeah Yeah Yeah
Wau Y Los Arrrghs -- No Me Veras Caer
Wau Y Los Arrrghs -- No Se Cantar
Wildebeests -- Rudolph's Ruin
Герои Союза -- Весна!





1 комментарий:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...