среда, 15 февраля 2023 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.502 (Garage 60s)

3 1/2 -- Hey Gyp
21st Century Sound Movement -- House of the Risin' Sun
21st Century Sound Movement -- Light My Fire
21st Century Sound Movement -- the Weight
Abstracts -- Always - Always
Amberjacks -- Blue Jaunte
Back Street Boys -- Back Street Blues
Bastilles feat. the sound of Bill and Jerry -- Vengeance
Bel-Aires -- If You Love Me
Best -- Gone
Bitter Sweets -- She Treats Me Bad
Blue Nites -- Lonely Soul
Bodrockers -- I've Waited Far Too Long
Breakers -- Once More
Buck and the Hunters -- Without Your Love I'm a Nobody
Bushmen -- You're the One
Chequers -- Bundu Beat
Country Gentlemen -- For You
Counts Four -- Hi-Heel Sneakers
Creepers -- Elizabeth
Cyclones -- Time for Me to Leave
Daikiris -- Zergaitik ez da egia
David Caflan -- You Came to Me
Dee Wonder and the Rhythm Fame -- What You've Done
Denims -- I'm Your Man
Deverons -- Unnoticed
Dexter and the Derbies -- They Wouldn't Dare
Dexter and the Derbies -- Time
Dicky Dee and the Revenues -- No No No
Don y su Banda Club -- Acción
Donnie & Diane with the Swingin' Conners -- Gypsy
Dry Grins -- You're Through 
Epics -- Louie Come Home
Ernie and the Emperors -- Meet Me at the Corner
Esquires -- Heartaches Stay the Night
Excentrics -- Hold Me Tight (I Feel so Fine Inside)
Exiles -- Dead or Alive
Fables feat. Don Perry -- I Got the Will
Fabulous Royals -- She Told Me (that I Had to Wait)
Fugitives -- Cry Me a River
Fugitives -- I'll Hang Around
Galaxies IV -- Let Me Hear You Say Yeah
Gary Blair -- Back Down Town
Group -- Codine
Group -- Watermelon Man
Hatfields -- When She Returns
Heathens -- Problems
House of Commons -- Why I Worry About You
Imperials IV -- Peas Porridge Hot
Islanders -- When I'm with You
It's Us -- I Can Find My Way
Jades -- Change My Ways
Joey Tedeschi, played and sung by the Idols -- True Luv Gone Astray
Kenetics -- Jo Ann
Laser Beats (Steve - Skip - Neal - Roger - Dennis - Dave) -- Rampage
Laughing Kind -- I Could Have Showed You the Way
Les Sabres -- Ce monde à moi
Lonely Things -- Our Generation
Long John and the Silvermen -- Wind in the Sky
Los Bestias -- Old Folks at Home (off TV)
Los Bucaneros (arr. Raúl Gómez) -- La Soga
Los Fermon's -- Hoy
Los Impala -- Yo te vi
Los Jets de Honduras (cantan Victor y Tony) -- Me atraes como un iman
Los Rockets -- Voy a aceptar tu amor
Los Rockets (canta Ricardo Palma) -- La muerte de un angel
Los Son's -- Otro vagabundo
Los Thunder Boys -- Esta noche compuse una canción
Malibus -- Cry (Over Her) [abridged version]
Matched Set -- Mr. Black
Mike Robin and the Robins -- Now That I've Found You
Monteras -- Cry Myself to Sleep
Motion -- the Thief
New Horizons -- Lonely Soul Man
Nobles -- (I Hope I Don't Get) Hurt Again
Octives -- Love
Ognir and the Nite People -- All My Heart
Originals -- Pretend It's All Right
Pallbearers -- Now We're Through
Panics -- I Pretend
Pedestrians -- Think Twice
Plague Ltd. -- They're No Better
Plagues -- Through This World
Private Property of Digil -- To My Friends
Pro-Teens feat. Craig -- Pretty Marie
Quests -- What Can I Do
Ravens -- My Secret Girl
Ray Gee and the Counts -- Hootenanny Baby
Ray Vetter (accompanied by the Versatiles) -- Baby Love Me Too
Ray Vetter (accompanied by the Versatiles) -- Come Home Babe
Recommended Dosage (arrangement Dan Bright) -- Walkin'
Rising Tides -- I'm Crying
Robins (music by the Avengers) -- Batman
Rockin' Gibraltars -- Go with Me
Rogues -- Baby I Want You Back
Rogues -- Jezebel
Rolling Ramsaxs -- Many Nights Go By
Ron Gray -- Hold Back the Sunrise
Ronnie Cook and the Centars -- Super Fine Girl
Ronnie Villar -- But She Said No
Runaways -- Love
Savoy's -- Now She's Left Me
Saxons -- She's All Wrong
Snails (vocal Richard Cansler) -- When I Met You
Sunsets feat. Ted Robbins -- I'll Do Whatever You Want
Sweet Nothin' -- Four in the Morning
Tamrons -- Stop, Look, Listen
Telstars -- Winnie - Winnie
Templars -- Get Out of My Life
Them U.S.A. -- Her Kind
Them U.S.A. -- No, You Won't
Tides -- Closin' in on Me
Tombstones -- You'll Regret It 
Tommy and the Nightbeats -- Come on Darling
Torques -- She's with Him
Tremors -- Put Me Down
Trojans of Evol (arranged by S. Polomchak) -- Why Girl
Turks (arranged by C. Lawrence) -- Dianne
Ty Wagner -- Misery Train
Universals -- In Your Heart
unknown -- I Need Your Love
unknown -- Little by Little (Fallin' Apart)
unknown -- My Girl Jill
unknown -- You Don't Care
Unlimited (arr. & cond. by Mel Matthews) -- Gone Away
Unspoken Word (arranged by Sol Ditoria) -- Nobody's Nothing
Vee Jays -- Don't Let Me Go
Vestells -- Please Walk Away
Viceroys -- Louie Louie
Viceroys -- Please, Please, Please
Vicounts -- Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Village Four -- the Rain
Villagers -- Glad You're Back
Voxmen -- You Tell Me
War Lords -- I've Got It Bad
Weekenders -- There's Gonna Be a Party
Xanadus -- Before the Dawn
'X-L's' of England A.F.B., Louisiana -- Protest Against Protest
'Yes It Is' -- Little Boy
'Yes It Is' -- Walkin' the Dog
Yesterday's Tomorrow -- the Other Half
Yetti-Men -- Blue Surfer
Yetti-Men -- High Himalayas
Yo-Yoz -- Leave Me Alone

3 комментария:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...