четверг, 9 февраля 2023 г.

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.501 (Psychedelia)

5 P.M. -- Auburn Red
8th Wonders (of the world) -- Must Have Your Love
Action Brass (arranged by Marc Greene) -- Livin' the Good Life
Ad-Libs -- Behind the Door
Ages -- She Was More Than a Friend of Mine
Allmen Joy -- Need Your Love
Allmen Joy -- Walk with Me
Allmen Joy -- You're Gonna Miss Me
Arthur Ratliff, This Day and Age (arr. by Barry Carlos) -- Meat Rack
Association -- Remember
Baby Jane Holzer (arranged by Barry Goldberg) -- Nowhere
Ban -- Now That I'm Hoping
Baroque Monthly -- I'll Be Lonely
Beacon Street Union -- a Not Very August Afternoon
Berrys -- Sand and Sea
Big Brother and the Holding Company -- Light Is Faster Than Sound
Billy Saint -- Polly Ann
Bob & the Avarones -- Patti
Bob Seger & the Last Heard -- Vagrant Winter
Boys 'n Ivy feat. Dee Bltzly and Jim Toti -- Soul Kitchen
Burger Jr. High School Stage Band -- Norwegian Wood
Burlington Express -- One Day Girl (Twenty-Four)
By & By's -- Keep It Free
Cirros -- Lack a Day
Count and the Colony -- Symptoms of Love
Cowboys 'N' Indians (arr. & cond. by Jerry Davis) -- Vanilla Days and Chocolate Nights
Crystal Revelation -- Life
'D' & Sugar Cane Factory -- Fade Sun, Fade
Damn Mess -- unknown
Daybreakers -- Like Me Like You
Dukes -- I Need a Band
Escavels -- Lonely Sea
Evil -- I Know I'll Die
Evolution Expantion -- Blow Up
Exceptions -- Still on the Run
Exciting Dream -- Bummers in the Summer
Fabulous Spectaculars -- Take My Love
Fire Yeah -- En la Ventana de mis Ojos
Floor -- a Rainbow Around Us
Floyd Gramer -- Hong Kong
Forum -- Wenn Zigaretten wieder siegen
Fourth Amendment -- I See the Light
Fractions of Action -- Flash! Headline News
Frank Allan (vocal Steve Couch) -- By the Riverside
Front Page News -- You Better Behave
Geers -- I Need You
Geers -- Please Don't Break My Heart
Gemini Five -- Can't Say No
Golden Bel-Aires (arr. by R. Merritt - F. Reginald) -- I Don't Hurt No More
Gremlins (LaMonte Heflick arranger) -- Corrections
Group -- People in the Night
Growing Concern -- All I Really Want
Henchmen (vocal Bruce Farnham) -- Last Monday Blues
Henchmen (vocal Bruce Farnham) -- Love Me Till the End of Time
Honey Ltd. -- Love, the Devil
Hubert Averette with the G-Tones -- Another Way
I Fantom's -- Un 'immagine
Ill Bred Mind -- Walk on By
Inmates -- More Than I Have
In-Sex (arr. and cond. by Vince Montana, Jr.) -- Penitentiary Planet Blues
J. D. Abram and the Handicappers Band -- Let Me Tell You What I Want
Jay Five -- It's Rainin'
Jimmy Hendrix, Curtis Knight -- Flashing
Ken Walker (Kennélmus) -- I Don't Know
King Richard and the Knights -- I Don't Need You
Kracker-Barrel Komplex -- Different Than Me
Laurie Wade's Cavaliers -- Let Me Down Easy
Lee Hazlewood with Suzi Jane Hokom -- Sand
Lemon Sandwich -- Give Me Love
Lenis Guess -- In My Room
Les Sandgate -- Donne, Donne Tes Yeux
Les Sandgate -- Emmene-Moi a Moorea
Lincoln Farm 69 -- the Life of Oscar Oyster (part 1)
Local Traffic -- Second Century
Lone Star -- Mientes
Los Beatnicks -- Este amor es el mejor
Los Dhag Dhags -- Crimson & Clover
Los Fantasmas -- Hombre solitario
Los Sirex -- Acto de fuerza
Magical Mist -- When We Use Our Minds
Mickey Rooney Jr. -- Till You
Midnight Shift -- Just Another Day
Mirtha y Raul -- El salvaje del amor pierde la felicidad
Mirtha y Raul -- El sueño de Andria
Mirtha y Raul -- La flor que se le perdio a la que tanto ame
Mirtha y Raul -- Que tu me quieres voy a gritar
Monks -- Monks Chant
Monks -- Oh How to Do Now
Mystic Zephyrs 4 -- Benjy's Ballad
Mystic Zephyrs 4 -- the Flood
Night Riders -- Groovin
Night Riders -- Sugar and Spice
O'Hegarty -- Body in the Bag
Opportunity Please Knock Chorus (arranged by Cleveland Eaton) -- I'll Be Back
Pain Field Generator -- Loneliness Is Mine
Pain Field Generator -- She's Gone Now
Paupers -- If I Told My Baby
Petrified Forrest -- She's the Only Thing That's Kept Me Going
Pic-Nic -- Amanecer
Pop-Korn -- I Can't (Walk Away)
Private Property of Digil -- Sunshine Flames
Profiles -- Please Come Back
Property -- Game on You
Property -- I'll Be Here
Quests -- That's My Dream
Ramlers -- Trouble Times
Rippers -- Honesty
Rising Storm -- To L.N. _ Who Doesn't Know
Rotations -- One Way Road
Rouges -- Did You Ever Get the Feelin
Scott and Jeff -- the Castle
Settlers -- Love Another Woman
Shilos -- Lonely Town
Sir Arthur & Co -- Julie
Sir Arthur & Company -- She's Still on My Mind
Skin -- Stop the Light
Soul Support -- Come Back Ness
Soul Support -- I Let You Down
Soul Syndicate, Incю -- This Is the Thanks I Get
Soul, Inc. -- Ode to a Girl
Sound Box -- Warm Your Mind and Soul
Sound Idea -- the Sounds
Spanky & Our Gang -- Lazy Day
Specters -- Take My Leave
Spectrums -- I'll Never Fear
Starfires -- the Hardest Way
Steve Peele Five -- Today She Didn't Want To
Stone -- I Don't Know
Stone -- Start Anew
Strange Brew -- Union Man
Stylos -- Head Over Heels
Thanatopsis -- Dream World
Thanatopsis -- Freeport, Rhode Island
Thei Forest -- It's Your Son
Thomas Group -- (It's so Nice) in the Sunshine
unknown -- [Love]
unknown -- unknown
Upson Downs -- Here Comes My Rainbow
Uther Pendragon -- Kristina
Uther Pendragon -- Love Lock Temperature Drop
Uther Pendragon -- Luxury's Draft
Uther Pendragon -- Magical Door
Uther Pendragon -- Peter Pan Blowup
Uther Pendragon -- San Francisco Earthquake
Uther Pendragon -- Who's Gonna Try
Wanderer's Rest -- See That Girl
Wanderer's Rest -- She Was Mine
Willapuss Wallapuss -- Sacrificial Virgin
Zimmo's Thanatopsis (arr. by Dan Smith) -- Does He Love You

2 комментария:

Various Artists - Kosmos Favourites vol.531 (Rhythm & Blues, Surf, Garage and Rock'n'Roll Instrumentals)

Al Casey -- the Stinger Al Simms Sextet -- Slave Dance [from american international picture 'The Sign of the Gladiator'] Albert Coll...